appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Boston Lettuce Salad with Gouda Croutons!

Boston Lettuce Salad with Gouda Croutons!








I actually had these croutons on a salad when I was out on a date.  I literally wanted to change my dinner order to a plate full of them! They were so delicious. I am a cheeseaholic and really was in heaven with these deep fried crunchy melty croutons.


I cut the gouda into bite sized pieces.

Dredged them in seasoned flour then into some beaten egg and into seasoned breadcrumbs.


Plopped them in the hot canola oil until golden brown. Placed them on a wire rack to cool and viola!



Boston bib lettuce, red onion, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes, cucumber, orange peppers and homemade dressing I made with the left over old bay aioli, Welcome to tasty town! 



No comments: