appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tuna and Olive Sammie (BEST tuna sammie EVER)

All I can say is hugely flavorful sandwich. I can't believe how delicious this sandwich is. I thought of the flavor in my head when I was concocting this and it did not disappoint! Delicious! Hope you like it as much as we do.
Thanks,
Monica








1 can(s)tuna in water, drained
kalamata olives, in oil and pitted and sliced
1lemon
2 Tbspmayonnaise
parsley chopped
2slices bread
1 cparmesan cheese, shredded


Directions

1
 place the shredded cheese on the bread and place in a toaster oven and toast until the cheese in golden and melty
2
 combine tuna, squeeze in 1/2 the juice of a lemon, chopped olives, salt and pepper to taste, parsley and add in a little mayo at a time until you get the consistency you like.
3
 Place the tuna mixture on the bread, top with the other slice of bread and take a big bite!
4
 Yummy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This sounds awesome to me! Have you tried it with any other kinds of olives? I must try it :) I'll let you know how it turns out :)