appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Queso Dip ~ The BEST!

I love cheese, and love Mexican food. There is a restaurant a long drive from our house that has the best queso ever! It has taken me ages to make one as good but this one is it. I have even put it in the middle of an omelet or thinking it would be great over grits! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do... 
Thanks
Monica







1 lborange land o lakes cheese from the deli
1 -2 can(s)jalapeno peppers sliced and their juice
1/4 ccream or 1/2 and 1/2, or milk
tortilla chips of your choice. i like ones with no or low salt


1
 ing
2
 pour milk in pan on low
3
 stir until melted
4
 add diced jalepeno and stir
5
 serve with chips (sometimes if I really want it spicy I stir in a few drops of sriachia yum!


No comments: