appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reuben's made with Thwaites Market Corned Beef!

Reuben's made with Thwaites Market Perfect Corned Beef! So so good!




Tonight's meal was completely inspired by this wonderful shop at the end of my street called Thwaites Market http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thwaites-Market/110647958985976?fref=ts . They are really a fabulous place that if you live close enough you absolutely have to visit. Walking into the store, immediately you are in heaven as the wonderful smells just make you smile! Inspired buy their corned beef posts I instantly knew what I wanted for dinner, Reubens! Oh and they did not disappoint.



I also wanted something to mimic the veggies in a boiled dinner so I also grabbed their potato salad, fabulous and sauteed some cabbage, onions, shredded carrots and added a few pieces of the corned beef and steamed it till done! 


Am thinking I will somehow make a potato salad with this another day but I just couldn't mess around tonight the smells coming out of my kitchen was just impossible to experiment with that tonight.



I think they are a big hit! That is cheese hanging from my son's mouth! lol





No comments: