appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Monday, March 11, 2013

BLT inspired pasta

This is a play on a BLT it's a BKTP - Bacon Kale Tomato Penne!  How fun!


This meal was a snap because I made two roasted chickens so all I had to do was use the meat. I bought two bunches of kale but only used one so I thought hmmmmm what could I do. At first the plan was chicken broccoli and ziti, but I didn't want to waste the kale. So I thought change it up and make it like a BLT.


Garlic, Kale, Grape Tomatoes, Diced Chicken and of course, Bacon, I think I am bacon obsessed!





Oh and don't forget the parmesan cheese! Extra Parm cheese, some butter and a good olive oil to drizzle over the finished dish. Don't cook with this Extra Virgin Olive Oil keep this to use after the cooking is done. Should be a little more of a pricey item. So worth it!



No comments: