appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bloody Mary Ketchup

If you like Bloody Mary's you will love this ketchup. This really is a delicious ketchup, you'll never use plain ketchup again.  This ketchup is really delicious. I make it right on my plate in individual portions cause it's a bit too spicy for my kids, but I am addicted. I never use regular ketchup anymore. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Thanks,
Monica




1/4 cstore bought ketchup any brand you like
1/8 tspcelery salt or to taste
1/8 tspprepared horseradish or to taste
1/8 tspsrirachia sauce or to taste
salt and pepper
worcestershire sauce splash
1/8 tsplemon, or to taste


Directions

1
 Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. This is a very flexible recipe and season it the way you like. I like it spicy so I go heavy on the sriracha, but adapt it to your own taste. You will love this ketchup!







No comments: