appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Thursday, October 16, 2014


Bloody Mary Ketchup!  Genius!


Neither of my boys like spicy things and sometimes I just want to well spice it up a bit so I make my own ketchup for my fries or whatever you would put regular ketchup on.  It really changes things up...


I took a bloody mary recipe and just made a small batch for me with ketchup
(too much of a kick for the kids)
so I squeezed about a 1/2 cup ketchup in a small container with a cover
1 1/2 teaspoons of celery seeds, (maybe more to when you taste)
1 teaspoon worcester sauce
salt
pepper
few dashes of tabasco sauce (or scirachia) 
few splashes of lime juice
and a small bit of horseradish
mix up and taste add more of what ever you think it needs and put in fridge for 1/2 hour or so while you make the meal...so so so good
I added celery seed and kosher salt that I smashed together and grinded in the mortal and pestal and sprinkled it over the fries when they came out of the oven...yum!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so going to try this! It sounds amazing!