appetizers, chicken recipes, meat recipes, seafood recipes, desserts

Get this tabber widget

Monday, April 29, 2013

Asian Steak with fried rice (The Steak is so so LIP SMACKING GOOD)

I love a good steak and I have a really amazing signature rub that put I together that I love  but it gets old to have steak the same way over and over. I was on a homemade Chinese food kick a few weeks ago and thought hmmmm Asian inspired steak. So I tried it and it was so good! So so finger-licking, lip-smacking good. I love fried rice as well and thought they would balance each other out and let me say ~ this meal did not disappoint!  Hope you love it as much and my boys and I did.
Thanks, Monica









































I used ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, garlic, and brown sugar!  And this will work on any kind of steak! It makes it so flavorful!

No comments: